„Personal data breach“ means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- „Data Controller“ means the person or body which, alone orjointly with others, determines the purposes and means of theprocessing of personal data;
- „Personal Data“ means any information relating to anidentified or identifiable natural person – data subject(‘USER’);
- „Processing“ means any operation or set of operations whichis performed on personal data;
- „Recipient“ means a natural or legal person, publicauthority, agency or another body, to which the personal dataare disclosed, whether a third party or not;
- 1.USERS personal data collectionHypersign as the developer of the application reserves the right to process personal data for technical support and maintenance purposes.During the use of our application, USERS may decide to contact the team in relation to application support, connection problems, questions, etc. The collection of the personal data is initiated by USERS and they decide what type of personal data to include in the communication. Moreover, for the provision of support services, USERS might be asked to provide additional information.The legal basis for processing is legitimate interest of Hypersign – the provision of responses to your questions/signals/requests with the purpose of the Wallet improvement. The retention period is until the final provision of a response to the USER’s signal/question/request.
- 2.Storage of personal data:We collect and store your personal data on the territory of the European Economic Area. In case the personal data is transferred to a country outside the EEA, We shall enforce all necessary measures for the protection and guaranty of the personal data’s safety.
- 3.Your rights:YOU have the right to:
- Request from **Hypersign **access to the personal data thatwe hold about YOU in a portable format.
- Request from Hypersign correction of any collected **personaldata**. The information may include only your **personal data**
- Receive a copy of your personal data in electronic format.
- “The right to be forgotten”- YOU have the right to requestthe deletion of your personal data at any time where theretention of such data infringes relevant legislation (the rightis not absolute).
- Receive information from Us about Our activities inconnection to your personal data, including the purposes ofcollection and storage, the period of time for storage, themethods of collecting, the presence of automated processing.
- Receive your data and transfer them to anothercontroller.
- YOU have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisoryauthority, in particular in the Member State of your habitualresidence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement ifYOU consider that there is personal data breach.
- 4.Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties - RecipientsWe may disclose USERS’ identifiable personal information to third parties – recipients, under special circumstances:(i) to comply with a legal requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on **Hypersign **or its affiliates,(ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;(iii) to Public Authorities in accordance with their legal obligation for the exercise of their official mission, such as tax and customs authorities, financial investigation units, independent administrative authorities, or financial marker authorities responsible for supervision of securities markets;(iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, business transition under any form, merger, dissolution, reorganization, liquidation of Hypermine; We may have to disclose the information YOU have given us to the successor, who is part of the transition,(v) when WE believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of **Hypersign **or other persons, or(vi) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations ofHypersign.
- 5.Children and Privacy
- Hypersign does not process information of persons under the age of obtaining full legal capacity (in most countries 18 years old) due to the character of the Wallet.
- Hypersign will immediately delete any personal data referring to persons under the age of full legal capacity if Hypersign receives such information.
- We are not liable in any way if YOU provide false information about your age or use the application before YOU have turned the above-mentioned age.
- 6.Measures for protectionWe undertake all necessary technological, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is stored on protected servers with a strictly controlled access.Some of the above-mentioned information is stored in such a form that could not be used to identify YOU directly.
- 7.Breach measuresIn case of breach in the software, disruptive interference in the Wallet, the Æternity Network, malware, spyware, virus attacks and any other harmful cyber-attacks, We will undertake every possible action in an appropriate and timely manner, to avoid any material or non-material damage to USERS. As soon as Hypersign becomes aware of any breach, USERS and the competent authorities will be notified immediately. YOU may be asked to follow certain instructions for prevention of breaches.
- 8.How Do I contact Hypermine?To contact us with your questions or comments regarding this Policy, please email us at [email protected]